Friday, May 1, 2009

Wedding

For the second day in a row, BJ, Erik, and my dad squeezed in another day of golf while grandma soaked up more time with Miss B.  Since I was in the wedding, I had to be at the hotel at 2:00 to start getting ready.  Lauren had a suite for all of us to primp in and it was fun to hang out with the girls for a while. 



After deciding not to have her wedding in Mexico, Lauren chose to have an outdoor affair in the backyard of a friends home.  It was a GORGEOUS venue and the ideal space for an intimate wedding.  The weather forecast for Friday had a 20% chance of rain, so we were all a little nervous,  but the dry weather held out and the day turned out to be beautiful. Since the wedding started at 7:30, it was a breezy evening ceremony perfectly coordinated with the sunset.  Lauren looked beautiful and her flower girls wore the cutest ruffle skirts in the wedding!  Her bright colors and decorative paper lanterns set the stage for the perfect summer wedding.  


 Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.  Hollmann!

1 comment:

LALATEXAS said...

thanks Jenny :) I am so glad you are my best friend, you are pretty :) Tell Brylee I missed her! I love all the pictures you took, I had none until you sent them to me, thanks!! I miss you guys already! Yippee kyay, mini sirloin burgers!!