The fun began on Wednesday night when we loaded up the car and headed to Dallas. You would have thought we were MOVING there with all the stuff I had in the car, but that's beside the point...One of my best friends from college was getting married and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. (This is wedding #2 for those of you who are counting.) Since the wedding was on a Friday, that meant we had to be in town Thursday for the rehearsal dinner. BJ and Erik managed to get in a round of golf that morning as Brylee and I hung out with grandma and grandpa at the house. They oohed and awed over how big she had gotten and were amazed with new abilities. Grandpa enjoyed getting to feed her and magically got her to eat more cereal than I've ever been able to. Why is it that grandparents seem to have that effect?
That evening, BJ and I headed to Colleyville for the rehearsal while the grandparents gladly babysat. The 75 degree evening and sunset timing were perfect for the outdoor affair. After a few quick run-throughs, the bridal party drove to Joe T Garcia's in Fort Worth for the rehearsal dinner. We enjoyed yummy enchiladas and a slide show of embarrassing pictures of the bride and groom :). Cheers to Rob & Lauren!!

1 comment:
Yay Joe Ts! I need to go back so i can really eat alot this time :)Mmmm
Post a Comment