This week was a big one for Little B!! She laughed AND turned over within the same week!! (It made it very convenient to enter both events into her baby book) Turning four months must have been the motivation she needed. AND she started rice cereal! (more about that later)
She's been giving me these half chuckles and long silent smiles for the past two weeks, but she hadn't truly belly laughed yet. On Sunday I was trying to teach Gucci to lick her feet (instead of her face) but she wouldn't do it. So I looked at Brylee and said, "You must have stinky feet" and she cracked up! Luckily BJ was on the couch and heard it to. I immediately said, "P.U.! Stinky feet!" and she laughed again. It was so addicting, and the best feeling in the world. She was kind of over it by the time I got the camera out, but you get a hint of it in this video:
Then on Thursday she was playing in her play pen while I read. She finally got the hang of swinging her legs over and using the momentum to get on her side. Sure enough she made it all the way over. Just like that. It's funny how you wait so long for something then one day, they just do it. She's so much happier now than she can roll around and play on her own. And she's much better at holding her toys now. She's so interactive now and is loving her new found sense of control.
All these milestones are so exciting. Before you know it, she'll be sitting up! She's growing like a weed and it sure is fun to watch :)

1 comment:
She is so big now! I love her little coos and screams :) She is like tearing up the play mat, she is strong!
Post a Comment