I always love it when Kari and Erik come in town. Since we're all friends, it's effortless to hang out with them and there's never any pressure to entertain. The boys lay around and watch sports all day while Kari and I catch up. But the other weekend, after a whole weekend of basketball and brackets, Kari and I were getting a little stir crazy.
So Kari got this brilliant idea to go to the park and take pictures of little B and me. She said that although I have a million pictures of Bry, I only have a few of both of us. So I gratefully took her up on the offer.
Brylee, on the other hand, was not so thrilled with the idea. We got her all dressed, drove to the park, only to have her cry the entire time!! We finally stopped taking pictures of her face and just pretended that she was the happy, smiling baby I always brag about. We ended up getting a few good pics, but my favorite of the day was the most candid of them all and truly summed up the experience. (I think you'll know which one that is) Thanks again, Kari, and maybe next time Brylee will cooperate!

3 comments:
It's the last one!! LOL I can see it ALL over your face!!! Welcome to having a girl....they NEVER want to do what you want them to....EVER!! Awe!! XOXOX
PS> You look great mommy!! :)
hahaha, loves the last one. those are amazing pictures, i think your camera is magic! i want it. kari did a great job, she is a great photog! you are a beautiful mommy!
Post a Comment