What a fun weekend! As I've mentioned before, several of my best friends are getting married this year. Two of which, Lauren & Carly, are tying the knot within two months of each other. So what better way to celebrate than with a JOINT bachelorette party?! Since they are best friends and both have the same mutual group of friends, we decided to combine the events for one awesome night. Double the pleasure, double the fun!
The evening started with food and gifts at the Aqua Lounge. (aka Natalie's apartment) The girls got lots of fun lingerie and goodies from Victoria's Secret. Next we headed to the Girls Room on Greenville for some dance lessons. I'm still sore from that but it was well worth it! Then the party bus picked everyone up for a night out on the town. Twenty girls in one location is sure to bring good times and lots of laughs. Many of us live out of town, so it was fun to get everyone together again.

2 comments:
Looks like it ended up being lots of fun!! Glad you enjoyed it! How did the cards turn out?
I think I am fully recovered now, no more bruises or soreness :)
Good times!! Thanks for everything Jen!!
Post a Comment