Today was Brylee's first day to go to the nursery at church. She wore a dress, a sweater, pantyhose, shoes - the whole works! (And a bow, of course) I think mommy and daddy were more nervous than she was, but they said she did great...no crying or anything. When we went to pick her up, she was wide awake, just playing in her crib. Glad to know she enjoys church as much as we do :)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Sunday School
Today was Brylee's first day to go to the nursery at church. She wore a dress, a sweater, pantyhose, shoes - the whole works! (And a bow, of course) I think mommy and daddy were more nervous than she was, but they said she did great...no crying or anything. When we went to pick her up, she was wide awake, just playing in her crib. Glad to know she enjoys church as much as we do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good girl!! How's she doing holding her head up? I was just thinking the other day how we haven't seen any belly shots yet! ;) Big hugs and kisses!!
She is so precious! I love the smiles in each picture. How blessed we are to have such a beautiful daughter and granddaughter.
Post a Comment