Saturday, March 21, 2009

3 Months Old


Little Miss B is 3 months old today!  She's doing regular tummy time, she has good head control, and she hates for you to hold her like a baby.  She want to sit up like a big girl. She's already very independent for a baby.  Also, she's perfected her smile and I can get her to do it on command!!  All I have to do is bring out the camera and she turns on the charm.  (I should probably take that as some sort of hint, but...nah)  She's also learned that she can hear herself and does this loud, high pitched squeal.  It's highly annoying, yet kind of funny at the same time.  (We're working on that)  Anyway, here's my latest ensemble of pictures.  



sucking that thumb


princess brylee

bath fun
chubby baby
big yawn
nekked baby
church
tv time with daddy

2 comments:

LALATEXAS said...

wow jen, you are taking amazing pictures, I am way jealous and proud of you! she is so darn cute, i want to be best friends with her because she is pretty :)

admin said...

Sweet baby girl!! Love her!! Love you guys!!