I'll have you know that for the past week, Brylee has gone to bed around 8 or 9 pm, woken at 4 am to eat, and then slept until 8 or 9 am the next morning. We're talking 12 hours of sleep here! Granted, she's not technically sleeping through the night yet, but I'll take it! It gives BJ and I our entire evenings to watch a movie, go to bed, and then I even get a chance to sleep in a little bit. I've been itching to post this blog since last Thursday, but I had to wait to see if it was just a fluke or if it really was a trend. (Watch me jinx myself tonight!)
And this morning, I woke up to the sounds of coos and giggles coming from her room on the monitor. She usually wakes up in the sweetest mood that continues throughout the morning. From 8 - 10 am is the best time to catch her sweet smiles and playful attitude.
Who says this parenting thing isn't easy?!? ;-)

1 comment:
I hope you didnt jinx yourself... but Brylee has got to be the easiest going baby I have ever heard of. She is a good little girl, and for that I will buy her lots of Barbies when she gets older :) And teach her fun things, haha you cant stop me!
Post a Comment