Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dallas Fun


Another busy weekend for the Symons family!  Brylee and I headed to Dallas on Friday for a shower while BJ stayed behind for a friend's wedding.  I was very much regretting that decision around Waco when Brylee lost it in the car.  But we eventually made it to Midlothian where the sun, the pool, and cousins were waiting for us.  Brylee got to swim for the first time and I think she enjoyed it!  (She might have enjoyed it more with a nap first) 


My sister and her family also came up for the weekend.  Saturday was rainy, but we enjoyed hanging out with all the cousins and Uncle Russ.  All the kiddos took turns holding little B, or "Brybee" as Brayden calls her :)  We talked to daddy many times and he said that despite the rain in Houston, the outdoor wedding was really nice.  Thankfully, they had a tent! 

Sunday was Kari & Erik's shower.  The nicest part was, it was two streets over from my parent's house!  So even Brylee made an appearance at the end.  Kari and Erik got so much cute stuff and I can't wait for their wedding in August.  

1 comment:

LALATEXAS said...

she looks so cute in her little dress. and i am so digging her signature pose now... smile with the toungue out :)