Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with this whole mother's day thing! As a first timer, I wasn't sure what to expect.

 I woke up this morning to get Brylee, there was a cute little card in her crib that said "Mommy" on it.  It had a Starbuck's gift card inside, so I wasted no time loading her in the car seat for a grande white chocolate mocha run.  By the time I got back, BJ was mixin up pancakes in the kitchen for breakfast.  After a mid-day nap, the rest of the day was spent visiting with family and eating fajitas by the pool.  

Although Brylee is only four months old, it's hard to remember life before I was a mother.  She consumes my every waking moment and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.  If only there were a daughter's day to celebrate how much she means to me!  I guess every day is daughter's day :) 

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and inspirational mothers in my life :)

2 comments:

admin said...

Awe! Glad you're first was so awesome! I personally think everyday should be MOTHER'S day! ;) XOXOXO

LALATEXAS said...

Glad you had a great Mothers Day best friend!! Brylee is so thoughtful to get you a starbucks GC :) That picture of her is precious, she is such a happy little angel!