Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bows, Bows, Bows!

I got the cutest package in the mail today from my cousin Whitney. It was a whole box of nothing but bows! Girley, cutesy, pretty bows! Every color, every combination, and so much cuter than anything you'll see in the store. She makes them for her little girl and has recently started selling them. Check out this Texas Tech bow:
I think BJ is getting nervous as to what he's in for. He couldn't really understand why I was so excited, but he'll get the hang of it here in the next few weeks! I don't want anyone mistaking my baby for a boy, so bows are a MUST! You guys should know by now that if I put them on my dog, then my baby girl will wear them too! Anyway, can't wait until she's here so I can take pictures of my bow head baby :)

1 comment:

LALATEXAS said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE bows!! Make sure to put them on the bow hanger I got for you! I think all girls should have bows on at all times :) I love my Brylee!