We've been patiently waiting little Brylee's arrival, but I have to admit that it's getting harder and harder! Today is her official due date, but NOTHING is happening. I know due dates are just estimates, but try telling that to an excited mama!
Gucci has been doing her part to get me into labor. We've been taking hour-long walks around the neighborhood. I've tried eating pineapple - the works...but to no avail. The doctor said that if Brylee hasn't come by Sunday, December 21st then they will induce. I'm hoping she'll decided to make her appearance this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. BJ's betting on Friday the 19th, so keep your fingers crossed.
It's been pretty cold outside, so I think she's just staying where it's warm. I keep telling people that if she's anything like her mom, she'll be fashionably late :) We're so excited to finally meet her but we know that a healthy baby is all that really matters. We've waited 9 months, so what's one more week? We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the latest. Keep your phones close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment