Okay, okay..so I'm not going to post pictures EVERY day, but I just couldn't help myself. We were able to change her outfit today, so now she feels more like
our baby - not just
a baby. She has the sweetest disposition and only cries when we change her. Brylee's eating like a champ and snuggles so perfectly in your arms. She already has daddy wrapped around her finger. We get to go home on Christmas day, so she's truly a gift from God. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers and stay tuned for more pictures!




3 comments:
Yay!!! Love all the pics! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations yall! XO
Uh...you better post pics daily!!! LOL I think she looks like her daddy! Sorry Jenn. Glad to hear she's being good and turning her daddy into a mush already! Ha! How are you feeling?
I want her to snuggle in my arms! I cant wait to spoil her!! Thanks for posting pictures, and I want them everyday please! She really looks alot like you Jen, especially the nose. She is a little snuggly angel and I love her :) Give her kisses from her Aunt Lala!
Post a Comment