Monday, December 29, 2008

Wide Eyed Beauty

Brylee was being so sweet tonight that I had to capture it on camera. She's slept ALL day, but it's 8 pm and she is suddenly wide awake. This is good news for tonight!

p.s. - This is my first attempt at uploading video to the blog. If it works, you guys are in trouble!! I'll be a video posting machine :)

5 comments:

LALATEXAS said...

I cant wait to hold her!! She is such a sweet heart!!! Your Dad is so sweet with her, and i see how Gucci is sitting right next to her :) Tell Brylee Im coming soon!!

admin said...

She's so beautiful!!!!!!!! I am SOO excited that I can SEE her like this now too! Makes it a little easier to be so far away!! Justin said, she makes him want another....uh oh! LOL NO WAY!! You're the baby maker now!! LOL Love you guys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XOXOXO

kathygonz said...

AAHHH!! Adorable! I need to get you that G/C quick!! Hope you all are doing well! :)

Keep posting Girl..they grow sooo fast!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love her already! She is so beautiful...not that I didn't know to expect that! I can't wait to see you guys. Check your calendar and now that the holidays have past, let me know when would be a good time to visit. Keep posting so I don't miss a thing...thanks!

Nat said...

OMG - even her sneezes are cute! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL!!!!!!!!!!! The Red Raiders better play fast so we can make our way to h-town! Hey Brylee - put your pink heels on...Aunt Nat is coming to play! : )