Monday, December 22, 2008

She's Here!!!


Brylee Jade Symons arrived fashionably late at 3:23 pm on December 22nd, 2008 weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces and measuring 19 and a half inches long.
Mommy and baby are both doing great and will be heading home Christmas Day. What a perfect gift!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYLEE JADE!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy







5 comments:

LALATEXAS said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER JEN!!! I cant wait to hold and her tell her about her Aunt Lala and how much I love her. She has your nose!!! She is so friggin PRETTY! I am so happy that you and baby are healthy and doing well! Nat and I are coming soon so get ready! Tell Brylee all about us :) LOVE YOU! happy Birthday Brylee Jade!

admin said...

So beautiful!! I see much family resemblence in her! Chandler is happy to share his day with her. Broken hearted that we can't be there but I can't wait till we can. I love you guys! Big congratulations!! Xoxox

admin said...

I can't stop staring at her!! Please give her huge kisses from me!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

It's about time!! Just kidding. Mom, Baby and Papa all look great! William and Annabelle send their best wishes too. Can't wait to see her. All our love,

DRD

Denise said...

She is beautiful! Blessings on your new family.

Denise Cox