Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holidays at Bottlebrush Lane


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Symons household! I turned into our street last night around 6 pm and thought, "Aw, look...the neighbors have their lights up!" As I drove closer I realized, "That's MY house!!"

BJ got major brownie points when he surprised me with a house full of lights when I came home from work. I thought that with the move and the baby that the Christmas lights might not make it on the house this year. But BJ was determined! After many hours and a few close calls of breaking his neck, the lights are up and look spectacular.

He sure is making the neighbors look bad! Two weeks in the new house and we already have lights up...what's their excuse?! Thanks, BJ, for making our house look so spirited this holiday season :)

2 comments:

admin said...

Aw!! Such a good "daddy-to-be" already!! But I've never known BJ to NOT be excited about the holidays, so maybe I am not too surprised! Our decorations are going up tomorrow, and of course the kids are being VERY patient about it! LOL Miss you guys!! I can't believe she'll be here in less than 20 days!!!!! YAY!!!!

LALATEXAS said...

SO CUTE! What a perfect Christmas house!!! He did such a GREAT job! I am going to hire him next year for Rob & I's house. How much does he cost. Love yall!