Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nursery


Surprisingly enough, the nursery was NOT the first room in the house I did! It kind of stressed me out, so I waited until we got everything else put up before I tackled this project.

I have to say, having Gigi help me paint was a life saver! (Actually, I helped her paint) And then having my mom to help me wash baby clothes and get settled was a big help. Putting her bedding together was the icing on the cake!
We're 99% sure we're going to call her Brylee, but it was killing me to have an empty wall in her room - so I went ahead and bought the letters. I can always take them back if we change our mind later :)
All in all the room turned out super cute :) It is very pink and girley and every time I go in there I get more and more excited about her arrival! It definitely makes it feel more real. Only a few more weeks until she gets here!!




2 comments:

admin said...

OK, so I am sitting here crying like a baby!! :( I can't wait for her to get here either! You did a beautiful job on her room. Love the little chandelier. It's all so adorable.

Nat said...

LOVES IT!!! : )
Everything looks perfect! I can't wait to see the house AND meet jelly bean! XO