Thursday, September 4, 2008

My baby bump


I FINALLY started to show! It seems like this week, my belly really started popping out. I kept asking my doctor to confirm that I was as far along as she thought and she promised that I am in fact 25 weeks. I'm still waiting for that magical day when someone I don't know asks me if I am pregnant, but I'm feeling more confident that it will happen soon!

But having a "bump" certainly makes it all feel more real. Although this girl rolls around in my belly all day, so I'm constantly reminded of her presence. I love it, though, and I think I'll miss that feeling once she gets here. I hope that's not an indication of how active she will be outside the womb, though!
So far, the pregnancy has been really smooth. Hopefully the labor will be just as easy :)

2 comments:

admin said...

Wa wa wa!! You look stinkin' CUTE!! I don't even want to hear it!! It's better than being SO huge you can't move!! LOL Love you!!

LALATEXAS said...

Your tummy makes me so happy! I can't wait till I feel her kick!