
We bought a house!
It's the perfect starter home and we are really excited to move in. After a loooooong drawn-out process, and a delayed closing due to the hurricane, we finally closed on it yesterday. It's in the Stonegate neighborhood off 290, and is located on the golf course! We're not moving in until mid November, so we have plenty of time to shop for furniture. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas and get the nursery ready. We'll be sure to have a house warming party once we're settled in.
If this baby only knew what all we were doing to prepare for her arrival! This has been such an exciting year for us and I feel truly blessed that we will be in the new house in time to celebrate our first Christmas together as a family.
(I didn't take these pictures, so I'll be sure to post better ones once we're actually in!)


1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I know that all the houses I have been looking at are close to you!! YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment