Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tickled Pink :)


It's a GIRL!
BJ and I went to my 20 week appointment today. They did a complete anatomy ultrasound and looked at everything from her brain, to her kidneys. We've got 4 limbs, 10 fingers, and 10 toes, so...so far so good! And, again, she was rolling around like crazy in there. I say she's dancing, but the doctor called it being "active". But the coolest part was when they got an underneath view of her hips and legs (above) - the doctor announced with 100% certainty that we are definitely having a girl :)

Talk about shock! I just KNEW I was having a boy. I would have bet our savings on it. So much for mother's intuition! BJ claims that he's been calling it all along, but I've never heard him say that. So now, it's back to square 1. I have no idea what I want to do for the nursery or what my favorite girls names are. Feel free to email me nursery pictures so I can start getting ideas.
Can't wait until we meet our new baby girl :) Check out her profile below.

4 comments:

Nat said...

she's gorgeous (i can already tell)...she get it from her mama ; )

admin said...

YAY!!! I am SOOOOOO freakin' excited!!! Maybe she can finally turn my brother into a "mush-bucket"!! Love you guys!! xoxox

Jennifer said...

My cousin Whitney said she has my nose ;)

LALATEXAS said...

THE NOSE! it has the cute Reed nose... I cant wait to kiss her little face!! I love it. She is going to be friggin gorgeous.