I saw an ad in our local Stonegate publication for a place called Dewberry Farms. It's about 20 minutes west of our house, and it is a kid paradise! BJ was working last Saturday, but Brylee and I packed up the car and decided to check it out. I was looking for a pumpkin patch, but this place ended up being so much more!
We were greeted in the parking lot (aka, empty field) by cowboys on horses. After buying our tickets, I couldn't decide what to do first - Petting zoo? Pig races? Corn Maze? Pumpkin painting? There were so many cute farm/fall activities for kids to do and the place was crawling with families of all ages. Although Brylee was a little young for most of the activities, she had a good time watching all the other kids.
And what trip to the pumpkin patch would be complete with out a hayride?! I was a little nervous about how she would do on the 10 min ride over, but she was an angel the whole time. Once we got to the pumpkin patch, they had pumpkins off all shapes and sizes - even huge white cinderella pumpkins. Brylee was fascinated. Dewberry farms is by far the cutest fall festival I've ever seen and I can't wait to go back next year when she's a little bigger :)

1 comment:
I took the kids here when we were living out there!! FUN FUN place!!! Brylee will love going there as she gets older!! :)
Post a Comment