Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10 months old

I know I probably say this every month, but 10 months really is my favorite age!  Brylee is doing so many cute things these days- it's hard to narrow it down to one blog post.  She's (still) not walking, but the girl is so ticklish!  All you have to do is pinch her sides or kiss her tummy and she'll laugh for days.  She loves to play peek-a-boo and her favorite toy is, go figure, her phone.  She'll pick it up, put it up to her ear and babble, and then hang it up.  She's also obsessed with doors.  She loves to open and close them constantly.  

The other morning as I was getting ready for work (at 5 am) I thought I heard Brylee waking up.  I listened closely to her monitor I realized she was saying "dada" very sweetly. I'm not sure if she was talking in her sleep or just to herself, but it made me smile. And I swear sometimes that she tries to sing along to her lullabies at night.  She used to say mama but now she thinks it's funny to only say dada...over and over again. She still tries very hard to say Gucci or doggy, but she can't quite get the hang of it.  I have no doubt that she will figure it out soon enough.

My favorite, though, is when you pick her up and she kicks her legs like Fred Flinstone!  She dies it part out of excitement and part out of wanting to walk to her own.  Either way, it's really funny.  









3 comments:

admin said...

She's SOOO big!! :( I really can't wait to see you guys again soon!! BIG hugs & kisses!! XOXOX

LALATEXAS said...

my favorite, skeleton outfit with pumpkin, so hilarious! I cant wait to see her halloween pics! I miss her and she needs to start saying Lala! Miss you guys :)

Kari Burkhardt said...

I love it and her! Kisses to Bry Bry!!!