Brylee finally got to meet her Uncle Mike, soon-to-be Aunt Maggie, and cousin Heather. We spent Saturday at the Bob Bullock Museum and then ate dinner at the Hula Hut on lake Travis. (Yummy) Sunday was spent showing off our new addition to church friends before we hit the road again.
Lessons from the weekend: I quickly learned that three outfits for a Saturday is no where near enough clothes. Brylee went through those in a matter of hours, leaving us to do laundry for a two day trip. Crazy! I'm not sure what it is about traveling with babies, but next time I'll be sure to pack obscene amounts of clothes for her.
This was a good practice round for next weekend when we pack it up again to go to Dallas for a shower. Hopefully things will go just as smoothly at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

1 comment:
i didnt think it was possible, but she is cuter everyday! love her!
Post a Comment