It's the end of an era... Out of sheer desperation today when I couldn't find Brylee's treasured green pacifier, (you know, the big ugly one that ruins all her pictures) I reached in the cabinet and grabbed the first pacifier I could find. And to my amazement, she took it!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. For two months now, we have not been able to go beyond five feet of that stupid green soothie out of fear of loosing it. It was the first one she ever sucked - the one the hospital gives - and despite my many attempts to wean her from it, she absolutely loved it and would not take anything else. Until today :) No more late night arguments over who lost the green paci, no more ruined pictures of the ugly thing in her mouth - I'm finally free!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Good Riddance
It's the end of an era... Out of sheer desperation today when I couldn't find Brylee's treasured green pacifier, (you know, the big ugly one that ruins all her pictures) I reached in the cabinet and grabbed the first pacifier I could find. And to my amazement, she took it!! You have no idea how happy this makes me. For two months now, we have not been able to go beyond five feet of that stupid green soothie out of fear of loosing it. It was the first one she ever sucked - the one the hospital gives - and despite my many attempts to wean her from it, she absolutely loved it and would not take anything else. Until today :) No more late night arguments over who lost the green paci, no more ruined pictures of the ugly thing in her mouth - I'm finally free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL YAY!! Funny thing....that was the ONLY one Falyn ever took, and at about 2 months, we lost it and she never took another one. She was done. But SO funny that it's the same way with Bry. Sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment