The wedding bells are definitely ringing. BJ and I have SEVEN weddings to go to this year and I am in four of them! First on the list? Lauren & Rob!! I'm so excited about their wedding in May and can't wait until they tie the knot (and start having babies ;). But along with weddings comes you know what...showers and bachelorette parties! Good thing we have Grandma and Grandpa close by to babysit.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Future Mrs. Rob
The wedding bells are definitely ringing. BJ and I have SEVEN weddings to go to this year and I am in four of them! First on the list? Lauren & Rob!! I'm so excited about their wedding in May and can't wait until they tie the knot (and start having babies ;). But along with weddings comes you know what...showers and bachelorette parties! Good thing we have Grandma and Grandpa close by to babysit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you :) Thanks for coming, tell Brylee I am mad she didnt show up after she RSVP'ed. JK! YAY FOR SHOWERS!
Post a Comment