Friday, May 30, 2008

Sonogram


So today was our first real doctor appointment. We also had our first sonogram!! It was so weird to actually SEE the baby. It definitely seems more real now. I was surprised to see fingers and legs on the monitor. I thought it would just be a blob. But the cool part was that we could literally see the heart beating!

We also got some more news - I'm a lot more pregnant than we thought!! She said I am either 12 weeks pregnant or the baby is just really big! So she set our due date at December 15th :) She promised that I wouldn't go past Dec 22nd, meaning I won't have to be in the hospital over Christmas. (What a nice Christmas gift!) She also said that the baby is VERY active. It was doing football drills in my tummy during the sonogram...which confirms my suspicion that it's a boy ;) Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby!

admin said...

YAY!! Yep...it's real now!! :) Faith thinks it's SO cool!! Love you guys!

Nat said...

jelly bean symons : )