So here's how it all started...
I haven't been feeling well for about I week. My sense of smell is suddenly stronger than Superman and I can tell you what the guy down the hall is having for lunch. Even good smells that I love, like my favorite candle, make me nauseous after 10 minutes. Just the thought of a burrito or a coke makes me gag. And I have drank more water in the past few days than a desert camel.
It is Friday after work and I thought, "Maybe it's time to take a pregnancy test." I mentioned it to BJ and he doubtfully said, "I'd be very surprised if you were pregnant." Well, one trip to the store and 30 minutes later....SURPRISE!!!
In all honesty, we are both surprised - very pleasantly surprised at that :) When I blurted out the results, BJ was quick to jump up and hug me. We've decided to wait a while before spreading the news to family. I think, in a way, we want the doctor to confirm it before we tell the world. It's really hard to keep such exciting news a secret, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment